Leveraging next-generation multiplex fluorescence immunohistochemistry
This webinar will focus on user experiences using the Ultivue InSituPlex fluorescence multiplex IHC platform.
sponsored by Ultivue
Next-generation multiplex fluorescence immunohistochemistry methods offer new capabilities for scientists to explore the biology of disease within patient tissues. New detection methods based on DNA barcoding of primary antibodies, combined with barcode-specific fluorophores, enable higher-plex assays using standard fluorescence microscopy infrastructure. These methods also have the potential to enable more accurate co-expression analysis, higher-resolution target detection, and streamlined multiplex assay development.
This webinar will focus on user experiences using the Ultivue InSituPlex fluorescence multiplex IHC platform and provide insight and examples of how this technology can be applied in a research setting to address current challenges, enhance research workflow, and create new opportunities for IHC-based experimentation.
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Explain how the Ultivue InSituPlex platform works.
- Discuss how InSituPlex methods enable new types of IHC-based research.
- Discuss how InSituplex methods can streamline discovery research workflow.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Pathologist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine