Deployment of HALO AP at Neogenomics- Next Generation Digital Pathology Software for the Modern Anatomic Pathology Lab
sponsored by Indica Labs
June 16, 2020, 8am PDT | 4pm BST
Indica Labs is proud to introduce our HALO AP, state-of-the-art anatomic pathology software designed to support a variety of collaborative and quantitative workflows for clinical pathology labs, including remote slide review, tumor boards, secondary consultations, clinical trials, qualitative and quantitative scoring.
In this webinar, Indica Labs' HALO AP Product Manager, Eric Runde, will discuss these capabilities and the nationwide deployment of HALO AP for quantitative IHC testing for breast cancer and colorectal cancer panels at NeoGenomics. Dr. Sally Agersborg, Medical Director at NeoGenomics, will discuss considerations when selecting an image analysis platform and approaches to validation of image analysis for a multi-site laboratory.
Who should attend?
Pathologists, technicians, lab managers, and medical directors at CROs, reference labs, hospitals, and pathology groups.
- Digital pathology workflows for hospitals, reference labs, and clinical CROs.
- Collaborative workflows for tumor boards and consultations.
- Deployment and validation of quantitative image analysis workflows for a multi-site laboratory.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Pathologist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine