Alissa Clinical Informatics Platform Compendium 2nd Edition
contributed by Agilent |
These case studies, white papers, and application notes show how our customers, with the help of our team of field application scientists (FAS), have established their laboratories' routine testing on the Alissa Clinical Informatics Platform.
Laboratories around the world have established their routine testing on the Alissa Clinical Informatics Platform’s two modules: Alissa Align & Call and Alissa Interpret.
- The Align & Call module ushers in the next generation of genomic data analysis to unlock NGS complex data and accelerate time-to-results. It is optimized for Agilent SureSelect, HaloPlex and OneSeq libraries and reagents for an integrated NGS workflow for detection, annotation, and visualization of called and aligned variants.
- The Interpret module uses any VCF file to automate variant assessment for NGS and CGH workflows, performing triage and curation for routine diagnostic testing. With ease, Alissa Interpret provides access to a wealth of annotation sources and peer reviewed databases, builds the lab’s internal knowledge base, and drafts clinical-grade lab reports with ease. On the leading edge, Alissa Interpret supports end-to-end workflows for genomic testing across multiple independent testing laboratories and hospitals.
The studies will show how labs use Alissa to:
- Improve and align with their standard operating procedures (SOP) for greater efficiency.
- Improve their turnaround times from pipeline analysis to variant assessment.
- Seamlessly implement their NGS and CGH workflows, panels and exomes.
- Address molecular diagnostic challenges: from clinical genetics to molecular pathology.
Peruse the compendium and find the study you need to download for a deeper dive.
Ellen van Binsbergen, PhD
Berivan Baskin, PhD
Koen Van Gassen
Prof. Hans Kristan Ploos van Amstel, PhD
Alka Chaubey, PhD
Michael J. Friez, PhD
Monica J. Basehore, PhD
R. Curtis Rogers, MD
Tracy Stockley, PhD
Mahadea Sukhai, PhD
Suzanne Kamel-Reid, PhD
Matthew J. McGinniss, PhD
Shareef A. Nahas, PhD
Diane Keen-Kim, PhD, et. Al
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Pathologist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE!