Pathology Leadership in Biomarker Testing: The Preanalytical Phase
This webinar will review practical considerations for the preanalytical phase and explore the aspects that pathology may impact.
sponsored by Bristol-Myers Squibb
This webinar will review practical considerations for the preanalytical phase and explore the aspects that pathology may impact, including:
- Sufficiency of tissue acquired
- Tissue handling and processing
- Multidisciplinary team approach
Join Bristol-Myers Squibb to learn about the practical considerations within the preanalytical phase and clearly understand areas where pathology may have influence.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Pathologist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.