Effective Pathology Collaboration in an Increasingly Digital World
Join editor Michael Schubert, along with representatives from Proscia and Hamamatsu, in this educational webinar that explains the growing need for pathologists to collaborate remotely.
Typically associated with academic medical centers and other educational institutions, remote collaboration is becoming increasingly more critical in all types of pathology lab setups.
Learn how pathology hardware and software advancements in the past few years are enabling labs to:
- Remotely collaborate in real time with sites around the world
- Incorporate pathology information in new, meaningful ways across organizations
- Better execute large-scale programs as a result of simplifying the overall process
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Learn how remote collaboration, enabled by the newest advancements in digital pathology hardware and software, can improve your lab’s effectiveness
- Learn how to get the most out of your digital pathology setup, providing pathologists with the ability to collaborate like never before
- Learn how to incorporate pathology information in new and innovative ways across your organization