Large Volume Imaging: Tips and Tricks for Sample preparation and clearing.
What can you expect from a successful protocol?
sponsored by Andor
Recently there has been a resurgence of interest in clearing methods due to the emergence of new microscopes, cameras, and objectives able to increase the amount of information one can extract from volumetric data. We will discuss what makes the foundation of a successful clearing strategy, and how to adapt it to the different nature of the tissues being processed. Samples including insects, human biopsies, tumours, carp tissue, and rat brain will be considered. The final focus will be on one specific technique (CUBIC), a reasonably versatile method, and the results you can expect to achieve.
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Basics of any clearing process.
- Which method is best for your sample? Active, Passive with aqueous solvent, Passive with organic solvent.
- What you can achieve with a successful clearing protocol.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Pathologist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Login if you already created an account
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine