Fast and robust implementation of an NGS solution in genomic profiling
Recent developments in cancer research, and rapidly increasing options for personalized therapeutics, showed the need for a comprehensive, fast and robust way to analyze the genetic information of DNA and RNA variants.
sponsored by Illumina
This webinar will review implementation of an amplicon-based next-generation sequencing (NGS) solution for genomic profiling.
Dr. Sebastian Dintner (University Hospital Augsburg) will describe the AmpliSeq™ for Illumina workflow covering the process of sample preparation through the final report. With this setup, the laboratory efficiently performs genomic profiling of solid tumors and hematologic malignancies with future potential to support an innovative and interdisciplinary molecular tumor board.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Learn about the benefits of using an NGS genomic profiling method.
- Gain a better understanding of steps involved in an amplicon-based NGS workflow.
- Hear first-hand insights from a laboratory using genomics in translational cancer research.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Pathologist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.