Enabling Comprehensive Genomic Profiling in Your Laboratory
Comprehensive genomic profiling assays provide extensive coverage of variants and immunotherapy biomarkers and increasingly enable physicians to provide cancer patients with more informed treatments.
sponsored by pieriandx
Now that these assays are commercially available for the first time, laboratories have the option of running them in house, which can positively impact quality and crucial turnaround time.
In this educational webinar, we explore how your laboratory can prepare to offer these assays by discussing strategies for validation, implementation, and reporting. Further, we discuss one specific assay-- Illumina TruSight™ Oncology 500--and how we have partnered with Illumina to provide a quick, straightforward way to implement this assay in your laboratory.
4pm BST / 5pm CEST / 11am EDT
After the webinar, attendees will:
- Understand the utility of comprehensive panels and drivers behind larger DNA- and RNA-based assays
- See the plausibility of running these assays as part of an in-house testing program
- Learn strategies for implementing, validating, and reporting using these assays
- Learn how to reduce validation costs while maximizing specificity and sensitivity of all variant types using Illumina TruSight™ Oncology 500
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Pathologist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.