Digital Pathology for Routine Diagnostics: Experiences from Region Skåne & Hospital for Special Surgery
sponsored by Sectra
August 26, 2020, 10:00am EDT
Region Skåne (Sweden) has implemented digital pathology in 4 labs across their enterprise. With 14 scanners digitizing all histopathology cases, they may be the world’s largest institution using digital pathology for primary diagnostics. Dr. Kevin Sandeman will share his experiences and learnings of their successful implementation. Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City has recently implemented digital pathology integrated with Epic Beaker. Dr. Thomas Bauer will discuss the workflow and how digital pathology will benefit the radiologists and orthopedic surgeons in providing patient care.
Webinar Learning Objectives
- Learn how digital pathology can be implemented for primary diagnostics
- Gain understanding of the change management needed for digital sign-out
- Find out about US initiatives to implement digital pathology
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Pathologist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine