Closing the precision medicine gap in community practice using the power of whole exome sequencing
sponsored by Qiagen
March 25, 2020
The remarkable advances in precision medicine are unfortunately not currently available to all patients, especially those being treated in community cancer settings. This growing “gap” is now challenging the health system to provide cost-effective, scalable, innovative solutions for underserved patients. Protean BioDiagnostics was founded to close this gap and accelerate access to precision oncology for all patients, regardless of where they live. To this end, Protean has created an adaptable and innovative framework for rapidly deploying the latest companion diagnostics. Protean’s simplification of universal access to complex diagnostics is poised to change the practice of precision oncology in the community and truly “close the gap.”
In this webinar, you will learn more about
- Protean’s proprietary, multi-omic, data-centric Oncology MAPS™ system and how the system creates an easy way for oncologists and patients to access the latest evidence-based diagnostics, guideline-driven therapeutics, and new clinical trials.
- How QIAGEN’s bioinformatics team and Protean are working together to successfully deploy WES into clinical practice and give practitioners the knowledge to improve disease risk management and select treatment.
- Protean’s goal of maintaining and managing genetic and other medical data for patients in MAPS™ system, which enables this complex genetic data to become both “future-protected” and an enduring legacy for the patient, and their family.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Pathologist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine