US Event - Going Digital: The Whys and Hows of Adopting Digital Pathology
Join Leica Biosystems and Proscia Digital Pathology as they discuss why institutions are going digital today and how they approach best practices in digital implementation.
In recent years, digital pathology has gone from an intriguing idea to an integral part of how academic and commercial labs operate. Join Leica Biosystems and Proscia Digital Pathology as they discuss why institutions are going digital today and how they approach best practices in digital implementation. Hear from an adopter of digital pathology, about the promise they saw in this technology, how easy it was to implement, and how their work has changed because of adopting it. Learn the exciting potential that digital and computational medicine hold for pathology, and discover why now is the time to bring digital pathology into your organization.
Learning objectives of webinar:
- Learn from industry and lab representatives about the value of adopting digital pathology.
- Discover how easy implementation can be by viewing example applications, best practices and important considerations for transitioning to a digital workflow.
- Understand the recent and future changes that digital pathology will bring to the laboratory space.
US Version: View on-demand
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Pathologist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Login if you already created an account
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine