Exploring MSI Screening Technologies
sponsored by Promega
December 14th 2020, 2pm GMT
Microsatellite Instability (MSI)-High has been identified as a biomarker for immune checkpoint inhibitor therapy in cancers originating in different tissues. As such, key opinion leaders have recommended MSI screening across all solid tumors. This Webinar will explore the biology of MSI; latest clinical practice guidelines around MSI screening; and a new tool to assess MSI status in Europe: the Promega OncoMate™ MSI Dx Analysis System, a PCR-based, validated gold standard for MSI status detection that provides analytical sensitivity and unsurpassed specificity with a short turn-around time.
Webinar Learning Objectives:
- Discuss the biology of microsatellite instability (MSI), including the relation between MMR protein dysfunction and MSI
- Provide overview of latest clinical practice guidelines regarding MSI screening in relevant tumor types
- Introduce Promega OncoMate™ MSI Dx Analysis System, a PCR-based, validated gold standard for MSI status detection in Europe
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Pathologist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine