Determining tumour mutation burden using Oncomine Tumour Mutation Load Assay
The Pathologist and Thermo Fisher Scientific are giving you the opportunity to delve into tumour mutation burden.
sponsored by ThermoFisher Scientific
The Pathologist and Thermo Fisher Scientific are giving you the opportunity to delve into tumour mutation burden, and one of the best ways to ascertain it – Oncomine Tumour Mutation Load Assay.
Dr José Carlos Machado, vice-president of the Institute of Molecular Pathology and Immunology at the University of Porto, will take you through the popularity of tumour mutation load as an immunotherapy biomarker, the optimal use for NGS panels for biomarkers, and more.
Learning objectives of webinar:
- Why tumour mutation load is an emerging biomarker for immuno checkpoint therapy
- How an NGS research target panel can be used to determine mutation load biomarker in 2 days workflow
- Discuss how you can easily implement on clinical research samples in your laboratory
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Pathologist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Login if you already created an account
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine