The Benefits of Computational Pathology
Is there a need for computational pathology in hospitals today? Are current hospital technologies ready for the change?
sponsored by Philips
The Pathologist, in partnership with Global Engage, is hosting a live panel event on the benefits of computational pathology in the hospital setting. Led by a panel of experts the session will establish a definition of computational pathology; address how it affects the delivery of pathology services; and explore its potential to improve the practice of pathology. Is there a need for computational pathology in hospitals today? Are current hospital technologies ready for the change? We hope you will join us at this intriguing and informative event to find out!
- What does computational pathology mean to pathologists?
- What need is there for computational pathology?
- Relevance today and the impact on care delivery
- Is the technology ready for this change?
- How can computational pathology be used to improve the practice of pathology?