The Benefits of Computational Pathology
Is there a need for computational pathology in hospitals today? Are current hospital technologies ready for the change?
sponsored by Philips
The Pathologist, in partnership with Global Engage, is hosting a live panel event on the benefits of computational pathology in the hospital setting. Led by a panel of experts the session will establish a definition of computational pathology; address how it affects the delivery of pathology services; and explore its potential to improve the practice of pathology. Is there a need for computational pathology in hospitals today? Are current hospital technologies ready for the change? We hope you will join us at this intriguing and informative event to find out!
- What does computational pathology mean to pathologists?
- What need is there for computational pathology?
- Relevance today and the impact on care delivery
- Is the technology ready for this change?
- How can computational pathology be used to improve the practice of pathology?
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Pathologist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.