NTRK fusion testing in lung cancer – another reason to implement broad molecular profiling
sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific
March 21, 2019 16:00 GMT
With the emergence of a new class of targeted precision oncology therapies, NTRK fusions are increasingly becoming biomarkers that pathology laboratories can test for in FFPE tumor tissue. Although there are different testing options available such as IHC or FISH, NGS seems to be the preferred choice based on new guidelines. Register now to join us in discussing the pros and cons of different methods with the bigger picture in mind – the progress of precision oncology.
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Why NTRK fusion testing is becoming important.
- What the different methods are including their pros and cons based on real data from lung cancer testing.
- How developments in precision oncology are changing not only cancer care, but also the way we should approach biomarker testing in our laboratories.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Pathologist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.