Deep learning to guide Molecular pathology - What this means for your lab?
Cancer care has evolved over time to precise, targeted & personalized therapy options. This evolution is primarily fueled by molecular pathology, which is now under pressure from increasing tests and a shortage of pathologists.
sponsored by Philips
Cancer care has evolved over time to precise, targeted & personalized therapy options. This evolution is primarily fueled by molecular pathology, which is now under pressure from increasing tests and a shortage of pathologists. Join Prof. Manuel Salto-Tellez, Queens University Belfast & Dr. Peter Hamilton, Business Lead for Philips DPS to discover how Philips deep learning software, TissueMark will assist by reducing the workload for your molecular lab through automated annotation of digital H&E tumor tissue image and cellular profile estimation to facilitate high impact molecular tests.
What you will learn about TissueMark:
- Potential to save valuable time of lab personnel with a streamlined, high throughput routine workflow with easy access to case information
- Enables accurate region of interest detection and cellular profile estimation
- Facilitate streamline biomarker discovery & research
**TissueMark is a research application and not intended for diagnostic, monitoring or therapeutic purposes or in any other manner for regular medical practice.. PathXL is the legal manufacturer of TissueMark, a Philips company.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Pathologist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Login if you already created an account
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine