Comprehensive genomic profiling from liquid biopsy samples in clinical trials
sponsored by Illumina
August 20, 2020, 9am PDT
Clinical trials are increasingly using liquid biopsy samples to complement or as an alternative to invasive tissue sample collections. With the increasing complexity and diversity of biomarkers to include for clinical trials stratification, liquid biopsy panels that enable Comprehensive Genomic Profiling (CGP) allows consolidation of individual biomarkers into a single NGS assay. In addition, sophisticated bioinformatics solutions allow for the detection of variants at low allelic frequencies, making the assay suitable for biomarker development programs and clinical trial use. In this webinar, we will discuss critical workflow and bioinformatics considerations when consolidating biomarkers testing into a panel that enables CGP from liquid biopsy samples in clinical trials.
- Trends contributing towards the use of panels enabling CGP testing from liquid biopsy samples in clinical trials
- Workflow and technical considerations when selecting a liquid biopsy CGP assay
- The requirements and impact of choosing a suitable bioinformatics solution to enable low frequency variants detection and meeting the needs of translational researchers
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Pathologist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine