A new day for myeloid genomic profiling: how NGS advancements are providing deeper insight with faster time to results
sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific
September 23, 2020
11am EDT / 5pm CEST
The use of genomic profiling for myeloid samples has accelerated in recent years due in part to increasing annotation of disease-associated biomarkers. As this list of relevant biomarkers continues to expand, traditional single-gene testing approaches are becoming infeasible. In this webinar, we’ll showcase the latest advancement in myeloid genomic profiling: The Ion Torrent Oncomine Myeloid Assay GX. This automated next-generation sequencing solution deployed on revolutionary Ion Torrent Genexus System lets you go from myeloid specimen to annotated report in a single day, with minimal user intervention. Learn how this solution addresses key challenges in myeloid molecular testing and see recent data from the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine.
- How advances in NGS workflow automation are enabling more laboratories to bring aboard the technology
- How single-day turnaround time for NGS results can address critical challenges with current myeloid molecular profiling methodologies
- The advantages of being able to generate data for all key myeloid mutations rapidly and simultaneously
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Pathologist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine