Introducing New World of NGS - One Day Hands Free solution to fit in any lab
sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific
December 5, 2019
Whilst NGS has been instrumental to precision oncology research progress, practical hurdles have still been hindering its broad implementation…………Not anymore.
Thermo Fisher Scientific has just introduced the Ion Torrent Genexus System, the first fully integrated, NGS platform featuring an automated specimen to report workflow that delivers results economically in a single day.
In combination with new Oncomine Precision Assay, the Genexus system represents a next generation solution for genomic profiling and set the stage for the molecular pathology labs in the future perform genomic profiling with speed and simplicity of traditional testing modalities, such as immunohistochemistry.
During this webinar you will learn
- How Genexus System is addressing key challenges to NGS implementation, such as high level of expertise and hands on work requirements as well as cost and time to result.
- Why in combination with new Oncomine Precision Assay it composes a new generation solution for genomic profiling of cancer samples.
- About experience of the first laboratory which is implementing this solution – IPATIMUB in Portugal.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Pathologist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.