COVID-19 Multiorgan Study: Spatial Phenotyping of Immune Cell Subsets in Patients with Lethal COVID-19
sponsored by Akoya Biosciences
February 18, 2021 8am PST | 11am EST | 4pm GMT
In this webinar, the speakers will describe how they used multiplexed imaging and single-cell analysis to study the immune response to the SARS-CoV-2 virus across multiple organ systems. Deep immune phenotyping of COVID-19 tissue sections can reveal how the spatial and structural relationships between the virus and different cell types can influence disease pathology and progression.
- How to apply multiplexed imaging to study COVID-19 FFPE sections
- How to combine deep immune profiling and single-cell analysis with spatial context
- How to apply advanced spatial analysis tools in the field of tissue pathology
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Pathologist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine