MMI CellScan - The most versatile Whole Slide Imaging system
Please log in for more information
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Pathologist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.
MMI – Microdissection, Micromanipulation and Imaging
• Pico-cut laser microdissection to isolate cells in tissue (CellCut)
• Microscopy-integrated Whole Slide Imaging (CellScan)
• Capillary-based selective isolation of single cells (CellEctor)
• Optical tweezers to quantify biological forces (CellManipulator)
We understand that your lab equipment needs to meet the particular demands of your individual research projects in pathology, cancer research, oncology - in any project where you do not want to average out meaningful data, but focus on the single cell.