Journey to the Center of the Digitization Dilemma
Can two guys in a garage really shake-up current thinking on the transition to digital pathology?
Alec Hirst |
At a Glance
- Digital pathology is often approached as a minor adjustment to established practices, rather than as a substantive workflow change
- The major challenge in digital pathology at the moment is the storage and management of massive amounts of data
- To make a successful move to digital, it’s important to have pathologist buy-in, LIMS integration, and scalable, future-proof technology
- It’s not the solution to every problem, but digital pathology offers the chance to improve workflow efficiency with manageable cost and effort
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Pathologist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Pathologist magazine