SCALE-UP WITHOUT EXTRA STAFFING
Let us handle your clinical interpretation
The promise of cancer precision medicine hinges on one key concept: target the right disease with the right treatment for the right patient at the right time. But getting everything right is easier said than done. Today, pathologists face enormous time pressure and have to examine a staggering amount of information to make treatment decisions, for every single cancer patient. QCI Precision Insights simplifies the process.
QCI Precision Insights
QCI Precision Insights is a professional clinical interpretation service that translates molecular data specific to each patient into clinical insights and therapeutic options. Powered by a world-class team of molecular biologists and oncologists, QCI Precision Insights delivers concise clinical evidence for each biomarker in the context of the cancer sub-type, listing information on the mutation’s molecular characteristics, roles in disease, and therapeutic, prognostic, and diagnostic implications.
- Solid tumors
- Blood cancers
- Hereditary cancers
QCI Precision Insights features
- Expert interpretation service – On-demand professional interpretation services composed of an experienced team of PhD scientists and practicing oncologists.
- Same-day test turnaround – For select cases, QCI Precision Insights can return evidence and treatments within minutes, reducing case preparation by 80-95%.
- Transparent variant classifications – For every variant in over 31,000 cancer types, you receive a computed AMP/ASCO/CAP classification with full transparency to the underlying evidence.
- Up-to-date professional guidelines – Stay current on the latest recommendations from NCCN, ACMG, AMP/ASCO/CAP, WHO, EMA/ESMO/ELN guidelines.
- Geographical clinical trial matching – Automatically receive a list of open and recruiting clinical trials in your specified region that are relevant to each patient.
- Patient-specific content – Receive patient-specific, report-ready evidence for each biomarker in the context of the cancer sub-type, listing information on the mutation’s molecular characteristics, roles in disease, and therapeutic, prognostic, and diagnostic implications.
- Oncologist-reviewed – All clinical content is reviewed by scientists and board-certified practicing oncologists from leading cancer centers.
- Rigorous proprietary practices – Established scientific and clinical editorial processes for analysis, interpretation, and therapeutic strategy development.
- Trusted and proven – To date, QCI Precision Insights has interpreted over 250,000 patient cases in North America and Europe.