MAKING BETTER DECISIONS FASTER
Driving precision oncology into clinical care
In the era of precision oncology, a critical challenge is facing molecular diagnostic labs: as NGS panels increase in size and complexity and more emphasis is placed on returning tests faster, it is becoming progressively difficult for labs to thoroughly consider every piece of evidence needed for confident variant interpretations and treatment recommendations. That’s why we created QCI Interpret One.
QCI Interpret One
QCI Interpret One is a clinical decision support platform that enables molecular diagnostic labs to perform comprehensive genomic profiling with speed, accuracy, and confidence. Connected to the QIAGEN Knowledge Base, the industry’s most comprehensive, up-to-date, and manually curated collection of biological and clinical findings, QCI supports rapid, evidence-based analysis, interpretation, and reporting of oncology NGS tests at scale.
- Solid tumors
- Blood cancers
- Hereditary cancers
QCI Interpret One features
- Software and service solution – Clinical decision support software integrated with on-demand professional interpretation services for rare variants, custom curation, or caseload support.
- Confident interpretations with ultra-precision – Access to the industry’s largest, expert-curated knowledge base updated weekly ensures highly accurate, up-to-date interpretations and actionability recommendations.
- Same–day test turnaround – Rapid variant filtering and automated variant annotation and curation enable test turnaround in as fast as 24 hours.
- Dynamic variant classifications – For every variant in over 31,000 cancer types, you receive a computed AMP/ASCO/CAP classification with full transparency to the underlying evidence.
- Up-to-date professional guidelines – Stay current on the latest recommendations from NCCN, ACMG, AMP/ASCO/CAP, WHO, EMA/ESMO/ELN guidelines.
- Pre-configured workflows for TSO500 – Streamline your pipeline with optimized workflows specifically developed for the Illumina® TruSight Oncology 500 assay.
- Geographical clinical trial matching – Automatically receive a list of open and recruiting clinical trials in your specified region that are relevant to each patient.
- Patient-specific reports – Generate branded clinical reports with variant- and disease-specific information, including molecular function, and diagnostic, prognostic, and therapeutic relevance, available treatments, and clinical trials.
- Expand your test menu – Unlimited scalability and services to augment your team help you increase throughput, expand your test menu, and grow your business.