Alissa Clinical Informatics Platform for the Clinical Workflow
Compliant, Traceable, and Reproducible
Agilent Alissa Clinical Informatics Platform provides first-class support for precision medicine by providing the decision-making framework pathologists require to make actionable variant interpretations.
Designed to improve operational excellence in molecular pathology, clinical genetics, and clinical research labs, Alissa is the unifying solution for both NGS and Microarray data.
Leading labs around the world are employing Alissa Interpret to:
- Draft comprehensive clinical-grade reports on actionable findings
- Efficiently triage, classify, and curate molecular and structural variants for somatic and inherited samples
- Access relevant databases and build a lab-curated knowledge base
- Seamlessly integrate variant assessment and reporting workflow with the lab’s informatics systems
- Process data from a VCF file generated by any design, sequencer, or assay
- Partner with a team of experts during deployment and as volumes grow
READ our molecular pathology customer case studies
DEMO Alissa Interpret now
CONTACT US for more information about how the Alissa Clinical Informatics Platform can support your lab
Alissa Interpret is a USA Class I Exempt Medical Device, Europe CE IVD, Canada and Australia Class I IVD Device.
Alissa Interpret Research is For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.